Hi there! I realized that while you might have been reading my thoughts you probably don’t know too much about me just yet (other than where I like to workout, my Birchbox obsession, & that I love Chicago!). Here are 10 fast facts about me, Will K!
- I’m the oldest of 3 – I have both a brother & sister, both of whom have children so I’m also an uncle.
- I’ve only lived in 2 states my whole life – I grew up, went to college, had my first 2 jobs, & went to graduate school all in Ohio but fell in love with Chicago during a summer internship.
- I just recently went on my first international travel (as an adult)… to Canada.
- I still use a Blackberry – BUT not an old Curve that you are thinking of right now.
- I can be an incredibly picky eater at times – but also tend to enjoy odd foods that most “picky people” wouldn’t enjoy.
- Fall is my favorite season, so clearly I’m getting happier as the days start to get cooler & shorter.
- Green is my favorite color – any shade including neon & puke.
- Airports are one of my favorite places, others include coffee shops & libraries.
- I am early to everything, it’s both a blessing and a curse.
- Blogging is not my day job… (no surprise there!) I’m actually a college admission counselor.
And there you have it, 10 fast facts about me. Do we share any similarities? Are you polar opposites with me?